From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2007 18:38:05 -0700
you remove a couple tiny diodes under a peace of plastic in the battery
compartment.
It'll tx from 118MHZ to around 650MHZ, and 30 to 88MHZ.
Not much power output out of the ham bands mind you, but it'll still
transmit...unfortunately, the 10 milliwatts on 220 just isn't enough to get
into the repeater from here.
Perhaps if i had a 7 element beam on 220 and some hard line it could work.
73
Colin, V A6BKX