From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2007 07:55:32 -0500
Hi Fred, you might also want to check on one of the little Grundigs, IE, EG,
the Mini100PE, this little thing not only has AM and FM, that sound pretty
good through the speaker, and the fm is in stereo through the supplied ear
bud phones, but also gives you analog SWL bands, 5, 7, 9, 11, 15, and 17MHZ.
It comes with a carrycase, phones, 2AA cells and runs from 18-30$s,
depending on where you find it.  Haven't really looked at much else
recently, but will if I get a chance, maybe this week, and will let you know
what if anything I find.  Happy New Year, Danny.