From:
"Shawn M. Shea" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 1998 11:23:06 -0500
Hi Ed! I had the same thing happen yesterday installing a 200mhz board. Try
unplugging the connections from the motherboard and see if your fan is still
running. If so it sounds like you may have shorted out the motherboard.
Check to make sure that it is firmly in place but not screwed tight so that
it is touching the case on it's backside. Good Luck. Tell me how you made
out.

Shawn M. Shea
"Output is only affected by Input"

          PCBUILD:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]