C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Dec 2007 11:35:35 -0800
School Visit

After delivering a speech at an elementary school, the
president lets the kids ask a few questions. One
little boy, Joe raises his hand and asks, “How come
you invaded Iraq without the support of the United
Nations?”

Just as the president begins to answer, the recess
bell rings and he says they’ll continue afterward. 25
minutes later the kids come back to class.

“Where were we?” says the president. “Oh, yes... do
you kids have any questions?”

Another boy raises his hand and says, “I have three
questions: First, why did you invade Iraq without
support from the U.N.? Second, why did the recess bell
go off 30 minutes early? And third, where is my buddy
Joe?”

Looking for last minute shopping deals?