C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2007 15:45:02 -0400
Hi Mike,

  I am not seeing why - the tracks on the wheelchairs aren't like the metal plates on real tanks - so they wouldn't tear up your carpet, floor, or tile. I wonder how well they do corners tho - lots of houses don't have a lot of manuvering space. I would guess they would cost a pretty penny - I hate the way supplies for the sick and disabled are so vastly over priced. I guess they know they have a captive audience and they sock it to ya. I noticed the site Kendall sent had pictures but no prices..... A wheelchair shouldn't cost as much as small car.

                                   Trisha