BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv that doubts.
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2007 15:52:49 -0400
Ruth,
I hope this is one of those north coming south trends.  I have not seen it
here as yet, but maybe as the weather gets colder.  One of my sons does,
however, have many of my album covers hanging in his room.  The favorites
are Hendrix, Poco, anything Woodstock and Led Zeplin.
Best,
Leland

Leland R. S. Torrence
Leland Torrence Enterprises and the Guild
17 Vernon Court, Woodbridge, CT  06525
Office:  203-397-8505
Fax:  203-389-7516
Pager:  860-340-2174