From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2008 22:56:33 -0400
Hi Howard & Everyone;

When I purchased System Access, along with it I purchased the System
Access Mobile network as well as the Neo Speech voices.

They sent me a free MP3 Player.

It is the Creative Zen Stone MP3 player.

The player has no screen at all.

System Access has a feature that will place a folder label on the
folder in the Zen Stone so you will know where you are when you change folders.

The folder label is read by System Access and, it is an MP3 file.

I can't say enough about System Access.

I have used System Access since June 1ST.

I have had no reason to use Jaws.

I hope you find this information useful.

Anthony