From:
Eric Clegg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2008 16:53:18 -0700
Hi Don,
I'm still having trouble entering pl tones into this Kenwood thf6a.

Here is what I'm doing.

First I hit the 7 key two times after the low beep even there seem to be
three high beeps before it cycleds back to the no tone stage.

I next hit function key A and the 7b key to turn tones on.

I'm trying to use a pl of 136.5 so have to count off 22 clicks before
hitting the menu key once to the right to confirm my setting.

I don't seem to be getting the pl tone that I want.

What am I missing or doing wrong.

Either the Sacramento repeaters have changed their pl tones or I'm missing
an important step.

I followed all the instructions I could find to the letter but I'm still
messing up somewhere.

Any help would be appreciated.

Best 73's,

Eric