From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 2008 10:12:16 -0400
Doug:

The general n3fjp logging software works with Jaws as well, although, in my
experience, it does have some quirks to it, in terms of being able to easily
review and edit contacts.  But, don't take my word as the gospel truth on
that matter, since others may have had more experience with the general
logging software than me.

Overall, it's reasonably accessible, and certainly better than many other
logging software packages out there.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ