From:
Aaron Cannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2008 14:55:31 -0500

I got to check out a braille compass once, and I loved it.  The word
"braille" in the title shouldn't scare anyone off, as it has braille on it,
but it is not necessary to read braille to understand it.  The nedle is easy
to feel, and that's your north.  Like others have said, its much more
accurate than any talking one.

73s

Aaron
KD6QPK

- --
Skype: cannona
MSN/Windows Messenger: [log in to unmask] (don't send email to the hotmail
address.)