From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2008 18:40:34 -0600
Jeff,

I count the beeps to determine the number of files.  Then I stop on the file
to be moved by pausing and lift that file out by counting the beeps
forwards, or backwards, until I get to where I want the file to appear and
insert it at that point.  I've tried moving it to another folder but haven't
figured out why this same method doesn't work.  I'll play more with it and
see what I can figure out.

Phil.