From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 May 2008 20:29:54 -0400
the original AZsQRPIONs unit did go to 150MHZ, not sure if this new one goes
any higher or not.  the earlier Unit had two input jacks/RCA on the one I
had, separated by a switch which differentiated between the two inputs, 1,
0-50mhz, the other 50&above.  actually I think the switch rather than being
a 3position switch, simply turned on the prescaler which enabled the higher
frequency readings---trying to do this from memory, unit not here ate the
moment.  Glad they're bringing it back, Danny Dyer, Wb4idu.