From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2008 09:43:46 -0400
I'm looking forward to my SB-200, I'd rather something new, but that will
have to do for right now. My friend is getting a solid state amp at Dayton,
from Tokyo High power and I believe as soon as that's in line the other one
is available. I figure with weak tubes I can hopefully get a good price on
it and I'll just replace them myself and have fun with it. I can't run it
much until fall anyway so I can wait on tubes since i"m setup in the corner
of my bedroom, on the same circuit with everything else, which in the summer
includes my air conditioner which draws about 7 or 8 amps alone so no amp
for me in the summer unless I shut off the AC.