From:
Eric Clegg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2008 17:20:18 -0700
Hello listers,
I've just been on the Gap site and looked at the rationale and the manual for the Gap Super C antenna that works everything from 20 meters down to 10 meters.

Although it would seem to have possibilities it is only three feet tall bup 6 feet across in the other directions.

It looks like a real tinker toy to build.

I'm sure the manufacturer's claims are accurate.

Did not get a price however.

If i am going to put in that much effort I'd rather get the tw10 Traveller antenna from Gigaparts.

It works 20 thru 10 meters and can be mounted on a tripod and does not require radials.

Thanks to whomever mentioned this Gap antenna system in the first place.

73,

Eric
KU3I