From:
Shaun Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2008 17:55:51 +1100
I'd like to find some kind of happy medium as I'd like to work europe
sometimes on 40 meters when greyline kicks in. 80 is going to be
predominently local and maybe one or two zl contacts here and there
anyway, so not too fussed about 80.

Shaun
web sites:
http://www.myspace.com/blindmanshaunoliver
http://blindman.homelinux.org/~blindman/
skype: brailledude

On 26/03/2008 8:58 AM, the old scribe known as Fred Olver was able to
impart this pearl of wisdom: