From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2008 15:26:05 -0400
I've lived in both extremes, now I"m in the middle of nowhere. It's hard to
get anywhere, boarder line impossible at times, but my radio stuff is sure
quiet on all bands for the most part. On the other end of the spectrum
though, I spend 10 years toward the crime infested center of town.  There,
you didn't want to go home, between the hookers on the neighbor's wall in
front of his house, and the fact we were broken in to so many times we
walked around the house every time we got home before going in to make sure
no one tried it again. I may have trouble getting anywhere from here, but
I'll take it. You couldn't pay me enough to go back with in 10 miles of
where I was.