From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2008 19:04:11 -0400
Hi Lou,
I'm always fighting interferences of one kind or another around here too.
But, I'm not giving up on HF radio.  Every time I buy a new electronic
gizmo, the new switching power plug presents me with another weak birdie,
Fortunately,  the birdies and other interference noises are usually just
weak background noise here and I do hope that it stays that way!
73
Bob, [log in to unmask], K8LR
Skype name:  bobtinn
Live Long and Prosper!