From:
Shaun Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2008 16:55:43 +1100
failing that you could do what I did and wrap the wires together and
twist them off at the ends then wrap it to buggery with insulation tape.
I did that and blow me down if it didn't work. made it for 27 megahurtz
but it worked a charm.

Shaun
web sites:
http://www.myspace.com/blindmanshaunoliver
http://blindman.homelinux.org/~blindman/
skype: brailledude

On 22/03/2008 11:10 AM, the old scribe known as John Miller was able to
impart this pearl of wisdom: