From:
Shaun Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2008 02:19:36 +1100
I don't know hwo it works in teh us but, we do have numbers determining
our states over here.
so your call might be VK2ABC which indicates you're in new south wales,
and you might be trecking around queensland which is VK4, so you'd say
something like:
"this is VK2ABC Portable 4" or something to that effect.
hth

Shaun
web sites:
http://www.myspace.com/blindmanshaunoliver
http://blindman.homelinux.org/~blindman/
skype: brailledude

On 21/03/2008 2:09 AM, the old scribe known as John Miller was able to
impart this pearl of wisdom: