From:
Shaun Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2008 01:25:42 +1100
me thinks we'll have to agree to disagree. best ever audio I heard aside
from an amateur radio what wasn't driven to buggery by a 10 4 good buddy
chicken band operator, was a turner super sidekick driving a ferris 5500
bass station.
if you didn't know any better, you'd swear it was an amateur radio, it
sounded that nice.

Shaun
web sites:
http://www.myspace.com/blindmanshaunoliver
http://blindman.homelinux.org/~blindman/
skype: brailledude

On 21/03/2008 12:58 AM, the old scribe known as John Miller was able to
impart this pearl of wisdom: