From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2008 22:31:08 -0400
Hi Colin.

I can attest to the Icom IC-T2H as a good blind friendly HT.  My sister has
it with the Icom cloning software and cable--reasonably JAWS friendly, and
the HT has a good receiver to boot.  She brought it to my house once, and I
was fairly impressed with how it performed in an urban environment.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]