From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2008 19:20:42 -0500
Hi;
I know its off topic but some folks on the list are far more into computers
than I and you might save me some investigation.
I have a document in word that appears to be in two columns.  I suppose one
could make a window for each column but for a recent retiree it sounds like
work.  Is there any way to make the process automatic and end up with one
simple column?
I tried running it through openbook thinking it might "recognize columns"
and give me what I wanted but I ended up with the same thing.
This gets more interesting because the document in question is a directory
of names addresses and phone numbers.  It is easy to get off track while
arrowing through and get the wrong phone number associated with the wrong
person.
Anyone with suggestions can contact me off list at
thanks in advance