From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2008 10:58:27 -0400
If you can find it, can you send me that?  I like projects like that. I've
been on a frenzy lately fixing the TS-120, and wiring a mic for it. I had an
old turner plus 3 over here with a 3 pin plug, I think it was wired for a
halacrafters radio but I finally cut the plug off and have been running it
on the TS-120 this morning and getting decent reports out of that old mic. I
wasn't sure if I still had the touch for wiring mics like I used to since I
haven't done it in a long time but I did it very successfully with that one.