From:
Brett Winches <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2008 15:16:11 -0600
John,  I have some Marine style which I like much better than the crimp.
Kevin K7rx may be able to tell you more.  They are a bit pricey but may
be worth the additional cost.  He is out today so unless he reads this
tonight Tuesday afternoon will be the next best chance.  I will see if I
can get the model numbers from these and report back in morning.