From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2008 10:13:42 -0400
    Steve:

What you say here is O so true!  (grin)

Actually, the XYL is a ham, so I have that going in my favor, but I still
have to be careful and reasonable, in the name of domestic peace and
tranquility.

Plus, I want to retire someday, like hopefully within the next five years.

Anyway, thanks for the links.   Now, I have some reading to do, even though
I'm usually the one to assign the reading.  (grin)

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ