From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2008 17:03:03 -0400
    Steve:

Thanks for this good information.

Now, I have a question about the power poles that I'm not sure I'll
verbalize correctly, so don't laugh too loud if this comes out weird.

If, say, I were to make an Anderson Power Pole harness that I could connect
several things too simultaneously, using one of the large 50-amp connectors
that has nultiple slots in it, do all of the negatives go on one side, and
all of the positives go on the other, or would you alternate them somehow?

This may seem very elementary, but the last set of power poles I had were
made for me by someone else, and he didn't seem to have the time or
inclination to explain to me in detail what he was doing.  He just wanted to
get the job done, as it were.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ