From:
Christopher Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2008 19:55:13 -0400
The mlb site is hard to navigate.  Once you're in the multimedia guide
there is a table showing what games are playing.  I eventually found the
table after much looking with the screen reader.  The first time you
listen they will put up another window asking you to download silver
light or use old media player.  I chose to use the old media player and
it eventually worked.

If anyone finds a direct link without having to wade through all the
team sites and shopping stuff, we'd love to hear about it.  The way
things are going this may be the last year I give them $14.95.  Damn
thing may drive me to drink <grin>.

73
Chris w1gm