From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2008 07:16:20 -0800
I didn't spend a lot of time comparing, just in the store.  When I
bought my 2000, I did some serious thinking about the 746.  I played
with both of them at a e s, but opted for the 2000 because I figured the
accessibility was much more important.  I did think the 746 had a slight
edge, but I love the way the 2000 talks menus and such.
73s
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr

  3list