Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2008 19:22:52 -0500
Harvey,

I used a trial version of Trend Micro 2008 but am currently using TMIS 2007.

If I recall, look for Trendmicro in your system tray and click on it there.  You
will have a couple tables.  Hit enter on virus controls; maybe there is an
Internet/email control also in that table in which case you can enter on that.
But, I think you'll find the email options under virus controls.

HTH,
Steve K8SP