From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Dec 2007 20:42:29 -0500
    Howard:

I think I found an external speaker jack on the main radio unit behind a
little door on the front.

Haven't tried it yet, but is sure feels like a speaker jack to me.  There
are also some jacks that appear to be mini-din-type jacks in that little
panel as well.

As for the auto-tuner issue, I'll just leave the tuner on, then.

And, I still have your phone number in case I need to call with more
questions.

Don't worry:  I'm not ignoring you;  it's just been a busy day here.

73 from Tom Behler:   Kb8TYJ