C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2007 12:23:27 -0400
 start reading bottom up

I want this hour film SEEN

 start calling locally

Please fwd far and world wide

-----Original Message-----
From: Meir Weiss [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2007 11:14
To: 'Renee Pellerin'
Cc: 'NeuroResh-Gleanings List'; 'contact us at'; [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: Fwd: Viewer Comments

MA'AM!!!!!!!!!!

;)

JUST WATCH THE POWER OF A MOTHER WITH A ANGEL IN SEEMING DISTRESS

ASK MRS GRASSIE:)

 take a sec and go to my list. Plus www.chasa.org

I gave you the link earlier

I have 23 very beloved mothers of cerebral palsy mothers

Ie mothers of cp  YOUNG HEROES (AND ANGELS)

 and a chasa list of over 1200 members that will see this and id god wills it

Someone will connect

And contact the right contacts and VOILA MADAME:)

All I can do dear lady and doc film team is try.

...................in honor of lets say........ Young master grassie

May he continue to inspire.

FROM THE AD ON PBS.ORG I JUST WENT TO

Our mailing address is:

First Run Features
The Film Center Building
630 Ninth Avenue, Suite 1213
New York, NY 10036
Phone: (212) 243-0600
Fax: (212) 989-7649

For all general inquiries, or to request a catalog, please contact us at