Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Dec 2008 13:42:25 -0500
Yeah, you have to time it just right, DX comes in for about 1 minute and
then goes away again, I did get Uruguay, Dominican republic, and FL, but all
of them right after I worked them they disappeared but I'm over here trying.
I even did some CW, only heard one CW station calling CQ anywhere and he was
about 40 words per minute, way too fast for me but I was able to make the
contact anyway. He's a die hard contester, that was obvious and I'd say
computerized. I'm kind of setup for that but haven't tested it since I
changed a lot around so decided to just use the straight key I'm comfortable
with. As comfortable as I am doing CW anyway.