Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 2008 09:01:05 -0400
I tend to agree with the mode switch being bad. They do go bad after a while
There's a lot of good equipment out there for good prices if you look, from
TS-120, TS-440, Icom IC-718, the TS-450 is pretty inexpensive out there too,
and many more. Even the TS-520's are priced pretty well and I really like
mine. If the right offer came along I'd probably sell mine, but more for the
need of money and space thing than the not needing the radio because I
really like it a lot.