Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Fred Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2008 19:13:22 -0400
  I climb my towers all of the time as I put up my own antennas.  When I go
up the tower, I know exactly what is up there and how everything is
arranged.  Being blind, I would never climb anyone else's towers as I would
know anything about what is up there.  I climb my towers because of cost of
paying someone else.  The last time I payed someone else to climb, it cost
me fifty dollars every time the guy climbed the tower, I couldn't afford it.
I do not suggest that other blind hams start climbing towers,  It is just
something I do myself.  I have a very good climbing belt and have learned to
carry the proper tools up the tower with me and this saves me lots of
climbs..

Best wishes,

FRED ADAMS W4HC
FIGHT TRUTH DECAY