Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2008 20:08:38 -0400
Hi List,

I finally got around to installing Internet Explorer 7.0--so nicely provided
by Bob --I believe it was.

Unfortunately, this did not solve the problem.  When I click start
menu/windows Update, the page starts loading and then hangs.  Now I did get
a plug-in for Firefox at a website that says it is able to check for the
Windows Updates and it says I have them all currently.  I don't even know if
this is legitimate, but other sites reference it--including those associated
with Firefox.  I'll have to hope that I am receiving correct information
from Firefox and this plug-in--until someone is able to help with the issue
or suggest some sort of alternative action that will make Internet Explorer
7 work with the Windows Update Page.

I do have automatically download and install updates turned on and as I say
Firefox tells me that I am up to date. Who knows!

Any further help would be greatly appreciated.
FYI, the website for the Firefox plug-in is http://windizupdate.com.

The Scourge Of Authoritarianism Is Intellectualism