Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2008 11:51:51 -0400
Found it deep in Advanced under Mail.  It is marked not to leave messages on
server.  It has been.  Hopefully for whatever reason, the problem will stay
gone.   In any event, I won't need to post here again.  Need to find a user
group where I can post computer problems.  Not one where I feel insecure
because others in the group know a heck of a lot more about computer than I
do.  I am computer self gaught.  Bet most on such a list grew up with
computers where-by they took their fingers out of their mouth and put them
on a keyboard.  That works for cell phones to, HI!

73
Bob Martin

EchoLink Node - 55127
Please visit http://www.wan-leatonks.net.