Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2008 21:42:19 -0400
    Pat:

Thanks for attending, and thanks for the compliment.

I really enjoyed meeting you as well.

The forum presentation was fun to put together, but it had been the first of
something like that for the XYL and me, so there probably were parts of it
that were a little rough, shall we say.

Anyway, I had a great time doing it, and will do so again if the forum
organizers see fit.

Will just have to wait and see.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ