Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2008 07:22:11 -0700
Hi Tom,

I think Steve is right.  You can program certain function keys to send CW
messages such as CQ TEST and your contest exchange.  You want to ask Scott
and Kimberly if there is a wild card character that will increment a serial
number.  I'm sure they have built this into the software but have never used
it yet myself.  Please let us know on the group what they say.

Thanks and very 73.