Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 May 2008 13:24:58 -0400
Hi Walt.

I'm wondering if there is a timing problem occurring--if maybe your machine
is slowing just enough to not allow JAWS scripts to execute in real
time.  You might wish to optimize your system by defragging your disk,
sweeping it for spyware, emptying your temp files, and getting rid of
anything that is loading but you don't actually need.

Even if those things don't ultimately solve the problem, they are good
things to do.

73, de Lou K2LKK

   At 04:38 PM 5/2/2008 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi Guys,
>I am having a couple problems.  In word, I go into the spell checker by
>hitting F7.  Sometimes it gives me the incorrect word and sometimes it
>doesn't.  How can I avoid it not saying the incorrect word.  Then the
>spelling dictionary, you have to go into Outlook to edit the dictionary.
>Now the problem that I seem to be having is that I can only read the list
>while I am in the Jaws curser.  I have been unable to do any editing.  Can
>anyone tell me what I can do?  Thanks.
>
>Walt
>WA4QXT
>New London CT