Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
CHRISTOPHER SCHULTE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2008 12:39:44 -0400
I have set up an echolink node using my kenwood tmv71a, and need people to connect so I can test it.  I don't think it's working however, as I can still hear audio coming from the speaker of the radio, and I'd think that I wouldn't be able to hear that if things were working right.  If you wish to connect, you may do so by connecting to node 352244.  If you have any suggestions and would like to discuss them, I can give my phone number out to those interested if they need to do some "hands on" tech support.

Thanks, and 73,
Chris, w8cjs