Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2008 07:26:04 -0600
From:
Brett Winches <[log in to unmask]>
Typically Beverage antennas are designed for receiving not transmitting.
They are usually too low for good transmitting antennas.  On the other
hand they are very nice receiving antennas.

I have used a coaxial loop with a broadband receiver pre-amp with good
success.  I will need to think about how it is constructed and report
back unless Kevin can do so.

Thank you!
Brett Winchester   KD7JN
ICBVI -- Reading Services