Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2008 08:42:45 -0400
John,
I don't use this feature of XMlog, so have only paid  a little attention to
this issue on the XMlog list.   As of yesterday, Mike the author of the
program is aware of the problem, knows it is due to a change at QRZ and
knows he  has to make another change  to the software, but gave no idea of
when.  He has always been  good about fixing such things in the past, so if
you are otherwise happy with the program, I wouldn't jump ship just yet.

73, Steve KW3A