Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2008 22:39:03 -0400
Gery,

Good luck.   When it comes to radials:  Anything is better than nothing,
more is better than less, and several short ones are better than 2 long
ones. When you put it all  together, be sure the center of the coax goes to
the top screw and the coax braid and ground radials to the lower screw, and
the little matching coil connected to both screws.  Hope you have the 75 ohm
matching line, or it won't tune on 20 meters.

See you on the air, Steve kw3a