Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Russ Kiehne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2008 09:28:59 -0700
Hi Bob, my number is 510 352-2698
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Humbert" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 5:35 PM
Subject: Re: digital TV, DVDs

> Russ, I tried to telephone you but information wil  not give out your
> number.  give me a call some time preferably after 9 pm or on the weekend.
> my cell phone is:
> (909)498-6747
>
> Bob Humbert

>>> system.  However, my guess is most cable companies will require people
>>> get a
>>> digital cable box, just because they can change extra for their digital
>>> services.
>>>
>>> As for viewing DVD's, I thought DVD Encryptor encoded the DVD's in a
>>> format that
>>> could be played on CD, like MP3.  It is possible using either Power DVD
>>> or
>>> Win
>>> DVED to view DVD's on your computer.
>>>
>>> Steve, K8SP

>>> 29 on my remote control.  Is my understanding correct that even with the
>>> box
>>> it will not be possible to access channels using my remote control?
>>>
>>> Most people here watch the news, sports channels, channels like
>>> Hallmark,
>>> KOFY TV 20, TVland which show all the good old programs we enjoyed way
>>> back
>>> when plus a&E, the History channel, PBS and Animal Planet.  One solution
>>> would be to buy dvd's of the old programs and watch them using a dvd
>>> player
>>> or a computer, both of which would turn off most people here but I'm
>>> open,
>>> if the adaptive folks produced an accessible dvd player or if I could
>>> read
>>> the menus using WindowEyes Windows Media Player and my PC.
>>>
>>> But news and sports are another thing: people must be able to receive
>>> those
>>> from their TV's.  So how can seniors and the blind work with these
>>> converter