Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2008 22:22:11 -0400
you'd never fit a filter where the VS-3 goes, believe me, I put mine in
myself as well as 1 other for someone else, the filter goes in the pan in
the bottom, if you know what I mean, there it's bulged out, the VS-3 is in 1
of the front corners still under the rest of the bottom but I don't see how
there's room in there, that pan area is full of wires and stuff. I guess
someone found a way. I know mine is the G model though, and I've checked and
there's only a spot for 1 filter in there.