Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2008 09:28:56 -0500
Hi, all.

I am now seriously thinking about purchasing another mic for my new TS480.

The turbo-tuner device that I'll be using to tune my screw-driver-type
antenna in the motor home with the TS480 requires that the PF key on the
control head itself be used to activate the tuning device, which leaves me
with no other PF keys, should I want them for some reason.

So, I have two questions:

1.  What would you suggest as a good mic for the TS480 that has PF keys?
And, what's the approximate price?

and

2.  Just for kicks, I'm wondering if anyone has ever tried the stock mic
with either the Kenwood TMV71A or the TMV7A on the TS480?  As you know,
those mics have PF keys, but I don't know if they'd interface well with the
TS480 and am hesitant to try it for fear of damaging the TS480 somehow.

Thanks, and 73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ