Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Christy Schulte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2008 22:59:13 -0600
I have an LG, and I'm fairly happy with it. If I ever get the money I'll
definitely get a phone with mobile speak or something similar, but for now
the LG works and you don't have to pay extra for speech. Also, they seem to
be increasing accessibility. the phone I have will speak some menu options,
but won't read text messages. However a friend of mine has the LG VX9900,
and he is able to use text messaging with no problem.

That said, what options you have also depends on which carrier you go with.
The LG phones work with Verizon, but I'm not sure if they work with any
other company. Other phones work for some companies but not Verizon or
others.

If you go with the LG, you'll need to have someone turn on the voice
activation feature. Once that's done, you can speak commands to it, and it
will speak to you as well. Only some menus read, usually the top two or so
levels, but you can do things like set up contacts and, as I said, text
messaging. Also, if you turn announce mode on, it will read the caller ID to
you when the phone rings.