Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2008 15:29:23 -0700
From:
Brett Winches <[log in to unmask]>
I THINK IT IS IN Cerritos but not sure.  I at one time did a lot of
business with both Kenwood and Yeasu as well as Henry Radio.  I actually
did make a trip to the store on Olympic Boulevard one time and it was a
blast.  They had several radio rooms set up with the opportunity to get
on the air as well. Same for HBG Radio (I think in Spokane Washington
and also for HRO in Portland though no separate rooms for the latter
two.

###
BRETT WINCHESTER  KD7JN
208-639-8386