Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2008 14:42:16 -0500
    Steve:

Congrats on the new amp, and thanks for the understanding, and the vote of
confidence.

I know that, sometimes, I probably worry too much, but it's better to be
safe and relatively sure, than being unsafe and sorry later.

P.S.  I should probably change the subject line for this, but are you going
to do either of the NAQP contests the next two week-ends?

I'm planning on doing the CW for sure, and maybe the SSB.

And, if I can get time between all of the work I need to do to get the next
teaching semester started, I'm going to try the digital and voice record
modes on the TS480.  Should make contesting more fun than ever.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ