Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2007 10:05:51 -0500
    Steve:

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding what speaker you are talking about here.  I
have a little speaker from Radio Shack that's about 1and a half to 2  inches
square in our current vehicle, and although it's nice and small, I don't
particularly like the quality of sound that comes out of it.  There's not
much if any base response as you might expect, which is why I'm looking for
a replacement for it, and why I want something different in the motor home.

I guess I'm looking for speakers that come closer to those older 4-inch
square Radio Shack speakers I referred to yesterday.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ